Sunday, January 04, 2009

no:Happy.Ending!


A Palestinian girl crying during the funeral of a family member who was killed during an Israeli air raid
in the town biet Lahiya. Photo: FADI ADWAN / AP

The ending of year 2008 was no pleasure, instead it was poured with sorrow. I couldn’t believe that it was ended; I just don’t feel anything has really changed; the coming up days won’t be that different from the days in 2008. My study is still in process, but from week 2 I will become totally engrossed with it, insh’Allah! My vows for the New Year, it always goes like this every New Year: Study more and understand it well enough for the exams and to gain the knowledge to useful and don't waste my time! Make plans and follow them!

The terrible Gaza conflict exploded up in Middle East in the middle of December 2008, between 400-500 lives had been taken, more than two thousands are seriously injured by the massive attack of the Israeli forces, most of those people are civilian; women and (small) children - and this is still ongoing! I find no justice for my Muslim brothers and sisters, and I don’t understand why no Arab countries/so called Muslim countries have taken NO action to stop these massive attacks, on their own fellow Muslim brothers and sisters. I don’t find the solution in protest, but still I don’t say do not protest!

All the Arab/so called Muslim countries are in a way responsible for the terrible situation now - they do not condemn these crimes that are done to our Muslim brothers and sisters in Gaza. They act like they are dumb, deaf and blind! I would say that they support Israel indirectly. I pray to Allah that this will take an end – and I request that you would do the same, insh'Allah!


“Hamas's home-made rockets have killed just 20 Israelis in eight years,
but a day-long blitz by Israeli aircraft that kills almost 300 Palestinians is just par for the course.”
Source: Robert Fisk - THE INDEPENDENT, Monday, 29 December 2008

http://th08.deviantart.com/fs41/300W/f/2009/005/3/d/The_GAZA_EXTERMINATION_by_Psychiatry.png

1 comment:

Fahim kamran mirza said...

mashallah a beautiful article and nice way of explaining it also http://www.learningquranonline.com